Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most innovative solutions, submissions will be judged through an impartial judging panel, and Digital Specifier has now shared the specifics of who this panel will include things like.
The judges are from a assortment of companies across the industry and involve:
- Robert Owen, Director of Globally University Programme at Creativity Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Articles Advertising and marketing Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Controlling Director United kingdom & Eire at RS Elements
- Mark Patrick, Specialized Internet marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Small business Improvement of 5G IoT Good Related Structures at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will be liable for independently scoring the entries right after an in-depth discussion and the maximum scoring entry will be the winner, which will be declared on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It is interesting to see that several digital distributors have been selected as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily questioned if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they represent or prospective new lines for their small business. It will certainly be fascinating to see which items they vote for, and we search ahead to looking at the progressive products companies put forward.
The put up Judges Announced for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared to start with on Napier – B2B PR and Internet marketing Agency.